• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

where to buy front bumper

Anyone know where I can get the lower half of the front bumper and how much? Thanks

Tony

Last edited:
if you're referring to the chin spoiler, you can get the OEM or aftermarket one just about anywhere. search for chin spoiler and i'm sure you'll find plenty of sources.....:)

if you're referring to the actual color-matched bumper, you may want to try an acura dealership...not sure if they come in multiple pieces.

Blue Knight said:
if you're referring to the chin spoiler, you can get the OEM or aftermarket one just about anywhere. search for chin spoiler and i'm sure you'll find plenty of sources.....:)

if you're referring to the actual color-matched bumper, you may want to try an acura dealership...not sure if they come in multiple pieces.

Blue Knight,

Thanks, I needed the lower color matched bumper not the chin spoiler.

There is a complete front bumper on Ebay right now... :)

Bumper does not come colour-matched, unless its "used" & already painted - note however, colour-matched is not an exact science & you should have it matched to your specific car, even if it is already "red" or "silver" or ......... "whatever" .....
Best bet for new parts is from Niello Acura in Sacramento CA or Goodson Acura in Irving TX. I've used both & they are generally best discount around on OEM parts.
Then get it painted to match at your local body shop - check your regional forum for paint/body references.

I thought he was using "color matched" simply to distinguish which part he was talking about, not to indicate that he expected to find one in a particular color. Perhaps he's already aware of the need to paint it.

For a used one, in addition to eBay, you might try ERZ.

nsxtasy said:
I thought he was using "color matched" simply to distinguish which part he was talking about, not to indicate that he expected to find one in a particular color. Perhaps he's already aware of the need to paint it.

For a used one, in addition to eBay, you might try ERZ.

Ken,

Thanks

I have one available for sale. It's grand prix white in color and in great shape besides a small scuff.

Back