• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where is WestCoNa1??

I recently have been in negotiations with WestCoNa1 (Quoc Duong is what he claims his real name to be, I am not for sure) for a spoiler - which was noted as new in the ad posted on NSX Prime.

After some back and forth over method of payment and shipping, we agreed I would transfer the money from my Bank of America account to his.

I had reviewed the pictures posted in his original posting of the item here on NSX Prime.

I transfered the money after being assured the item was legit. I admit there was a bit of trust on my part given, but was assured many times from WestCoNa1, and verifying through pictures, the item was not defected.

2 days ago I received the product which had various noticable scratches on the top and bottom of the spoiler, as well as a large quarter sized gash (penetrating more than just the top coat) in the very center of the spoiler.

I have tried to contact WestCoNa1 via telephone. Any attempt to call has resulted in a message stating the caller is not accepting phone calls and/or the number is not working. I have texted and have received no response. I have also emailed through NSX Prime, to no avail.

His last activity on NSXP was today (July 9th, 2011), but he has not responded to me.

I would like to return the item, I will even pay for the return shipping, and get my money back fair and square, no troubles.

I have already contacted Bank of America and have let them know of an unauthorized fraudulent transfer of $400. They are "investigating the claim."

I would also like to note that the item was well packaged and wrapped significantly in plastic wrap and tape. I inspected the packaging before opening and there were no visible tears, dents, scratches, or markings which would indicate damage from shipping.

Attached are pictures of the defected spoiler.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 85
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 63
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg