• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where is the DF CEO?

I have been emailing and calling the DF office and the CEO himself. The last time I have talked to him was the last week and he stated that the wing will be shipped the next day. But it still is "in the mail" .

It seems he is ignoring me and his office has no staff to pick the phone at the regular business hours.

Has anyone recently talked to the DF CEO or his staff? I need to know when will I be able to receive my exchanged wing and it has been 3 months.

Thank you

I've tried to contact them about buying a set of Type-R seats and rails. No response. Doesn't make me feel too good when we're talking a $4K+ purchase.

Keep us posted.

I don't know about DF customer service lately. I was at their place after NSXPO210 to get a replacement part which still hasn't showed up. Several emails with no reply, eventually got a hold of one of them on the phone and was told they'll get back to me.
I'm still waiting for a reply and a part that was promised and willing to pay for when I was there in SoCal.

i was at the office a few months back. seems like Peter and the rest have been super busy. no one was in the office either. DF usually has a great track record. i'd say continue to wait, but that's easy to say when i don't have parts in for repairs.

I never got a response, so they just lost another sale. Thanks to Chris at SoS for getting me a pair of seats he had on hand.

I spoke to Peter early this week.(about something else) They are busy and have fewer staff than before so Peter has to wear many hats but he/they will get back to you. Peter is a stand up guy and DF has a good reputation here. I know its frustrating to wait so long but Peter won't disappear on you.

I just called downforce and talk to Petter him self couple day ago, about ordering some parts for my nsx with out any problem. But he also told me they are super busy and he also short on staff. Am sure he will get to you once he get your part ready to ship. I myself had order alot of parts from him and no problem at all ( seat, cf part, ett..)

Sky

dr. truong -

we are still here... peter has been busy in the back working on several projects. if he is in the office and the phone rings, he will answer. if you email him, he will get back to you as soon as he can. i am in the office part time and will answer if the phone rings or you can email me and i will get back to you. i believe you purchased your wing used from another member and wasn't satisfied with it, so peter said he would take care of it.

gcnsx -

you can email us directly at [email protected] or [email protected] if you haven't got an answer from calling the shop line.

grtahoang -

i remember you stopping by with your wife. we had a set of fins on the front desk that you wanted us to clear and ship. they were cleared the week after and have been sitting on our inventory shelf. i haven't received any email or payment from you. you can email me at [email protected] if you still wish to purchase replacement fins.

sicarius -

thanks! peter is at the shop 24/7 but there's only so much he can do. i, along with other df staff are there part time - i'm usually at the shop by 2pm but we will have someone answering the phone in the morning while im away. for anyone calling and receiving no answer, please leave a message on our answering machine.

Back