Where is the cheapest place to get other acura parts?

I am aware of the good discounts through the club for NSX parts, but for instance Niello doesn't extend the discount to non-NSX parts. I need a few items for our 1997 CL and wanted to know if the discount is extended elsewhere.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Honda/Acura parts for cheap

This may be the best overall place to buy Honda <b>AND</b> Acura parts at a significant discount. There's a $4 handling charge but no shipping and no tax.

www.hondacuraworld.com

Vytas

Re: Honda/Acura parts for cheap

Vytas said:
This may be the best overall place to buy Honda <b>AND</b> Acura parts at a significant discount. There's a $4 handling charge but no shipping and no tax.

www.hondacuraworld.com

Vytas
Thanks for the replies, I just got the best deal from Tim Poliniak at hondaacuraworld. Only 3.95 shipping/handling is a great deal.

Lud, he was asking if NSXPrime needed sponsorship. His 1-888 number is on the webpage.

Bob

As NSXTASY said once, it's really funny reading about guys who own an NSX - which is no cheap-daily-driver - trying to save every penny on parts and labour. :)

Not a criticism... just amusing.

NeoNSX said:
As NSXTASY said once, it's really funny reading about guys who own an NSX - which is no cheap-daily-driver - trying to save every penny on parts and labour. :)

Not a criticism... just amusing.
Then again, many NSX owners are not the rich, money-no-object kind but the value-conscience type. I myself have to work very hard for many years before I bought my first NSX. With the new NSX coming out, I need to further plan to budget for the car. I probably would have never been able to own what I have now if I was not careful about money.
Steve :)

Back