• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where is Jetz?

I received an Email from a guy named David yesterday. We are currently resolving an issue with a rear valance I ordered back in April 30th. The original promised delivery date was May 15. Product arrived 17 WEEKS later on Sept.23 --- painted several shades darker than my stock 2001 Silverstone.:frown:

I received an Email from a guy named David yesterday. We are currently resolving an issue with a rear valance I ordered back in April 30th. The original promised delivery date was May 15. Product arrived 17 WEEKS later on Sept.23 --- painted several shades darker than my stock 2001 Silverstone.:frown:

I am afraid you have to wait for other 6 months before anything going to happen. I have been there and all empty promises. Good luck.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound like the outstanding company I dealt with a couple of years ago for my R wing. I received a PM from Johnny in Oct telling me they are restructuring and will be partnering with a supplier in Japan with more stuff on the horizon. Based on my own personal experience I have no reason to question it. I hope you guys get your issues ironed out.

Really sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound like the outstanding company I dealt with a couple of years ago for my R wing. I received a PM from Johnny in Oct telling me they are restructuring and will be partnering with a supplier in Japan with more stuff on the horizon. Based on my own personal experience I have no reason to question it. I hope you guys get your issues ironed out.

+1 same here my rear valence was painted and delivered on time and extra fast actually... the paint quality is good too... :confused:

My smoked clear coat wing is bubbling from new. Johnny@Jetz said there was a problem with geal coat & clear coat on some of the wings, and he would send me a new replacement and they are working on a new mold and I'd have to wait. So I've been patiently waiting since June, still haven't heard anything from Johnny regarding my replacement yet?

5 Month Bump... Where are you Johnny? I'm still waitined for my replacement wing?

The website seems to be down.

Back