Where do you get your wheel alignment done at in HOUSTON

I went to the dealer yesterday to get an alignment done on the NSX and they said they couldn't do it. They directed me to South West Alignment.

I wanted to know where you guys got it done at. My NSX has D2 coilover and Volk rims, and i have it sitting low.

thanks
Rahim Jamal

Southwest Alignment on Richmond. Almost every Houston NSXer goes there. Ask for Bihn, or Buhn.

Thanks Z-man. :biggrin:

No problemo! Nice guys there too. They will re-do the alignment if for some reason you are not happy within a certain time/mileage too.

Last edited:
If you live up north, then go to C & C near 249 and BW8.

Curt will take good care of you

I live closer to Southwest but go to C & C since Curt corner balanced my car for me and has dialed in my alignment to what I like for the track.

If you live up north, then go to C & C near 249 and BW8.

Curt will take good care of you

I live closer to Southwest but go to C & C since Curt corner balanced my car for me and has dialed in my alignment to what I like for the track.

Thanks Bro.

South West alignment on Richmond. I ask for Greg, he is the owner. Just did mine the other day. Great guy, loves Jesus.

Just got it done there. They charged me $75. The car feels so much better. The toe was way off on both sides.
Good people and great service.
biggthumpup.gif

Rahim

Back