Where can I buy car DVDs...Best Motoring, Grip, 360, etc...?

Besides Ebay, where can I pick up car dvds from Best Motoring, 360, Grip, and the likes at a discounted price?

Veleno said:
Besides Ebay, where can I pick up car dvds from Best Motoring, 360, Grip, and the likes at a discounted price?

Best Buy, Circut City, Fye, but if you are really want to save money just go to Hollywood video and rent them. The have all the Mischief videos there.

Randy,

We don't have any of the stores mentioned above on Guam, but it helps to have family in CA. I'll check out the sites mentioned above as well.

The video store I rent from has the videos for rent, but I want my own copy.

Thanks for the help guys.

Veleno said:
Randy,

We don't have any of the stores mentioned above on Guam, but it helps to have family in CA. I'll check out the sites mentioned above as well.

The video store I rent from has the videos for rent, but I want my own copy.

Thanks for the help guys.

All I can think off is just order it striaght from the site. www.teckademics.com, they are already selling the new Mischief Invasion 6 weeks ahead of schedule. Its 2hrs long. Plus there are a couple members cars here that are featured in the movie.

Richard,

I'm glad you brought up this thread. I noticed Grip Vol 3 in my local Best Buy last weekend. I was looking for Vol 4, (desc: 11 circuit spec NSX’s swarm Wangan freeway at excess of 200km/h), but they didn't have it. At the very least, it is good knowing that Best Buy sells them in the store.

After reading this thread, I checked BestBuy.com and noticed that Vol 4 is available online, and that it released just last week, so I'm gonna keep an eye out for it.

-Randy

Back