• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where can I buy an NSX-R wing?

Id like an NSX-R wing in exposed CF and dont feel like waiting:wink: Anyone have anything to offer me:biggrin: I can clearcoat it myslef if I have to and Id like a third brake light and NSX-R stickers as well.

Can someone take my MONEY?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

what style you want?

Would you consider a DreamSportz FRP NSX-R style wing in need of clear-coat? I was considering that as a project. Acquire it as-is, purchase a desired weave of CF twill cloth (ie. uni-directional, bi-directional, regular, 2x2, 4x4, etc'...), and either do it myself w/ some clear epoxy-resin & UV gel clear-coat or get a body-shop to do it. It'd take less than 1hr, just need clean/static environment & workspace.

There's a $100 +s/h DreamSportz NSX-R style FRP spoiler in "for sale" forum. 36"x48" 2x2 twill 6oz 13k CF* would cost $35-$45. Grab a LED from Downforce/Peter or someother shoppe ($25?). Clear epoxy-resin would cost $25 for 1/2 gal. UV gel clear-coat (it's a surface layer of epoxy-resin which give deep-magnifying effect & scratch-resistance) would cost $15. Then a professional clear-coat, not much would be needed to be honest.

$100 DreamSportz wing
$40 CF*
$25 LED
$25 Epoxy-resin
$15 UV/hardener-stratch/gel (final resin coat!)
$10 Wet-sanding paper (400 & 800-2000 varying grit.)
$10 Misc: plastic drop-cloths, nitrile gloves, chip-brushes, mixing-cups, scissors, masking tape, etc'...

Given a non Berlina-black NSX & a desire for a NSX-R style wing, this is what I'd do! :cool:

* 2x2 weave CF twill would probably look better than any NSX-R style spoiler currently available (I think!).

Note: Each style of NSX-R after-market spoiler varies in form to a certain degree. (ie. DreamSportz, Taitec, Cantrell, Down-Force, Procar, Honda OEM)

I just got the Downforce DFR win, trust me, you will not be disapointed. I'm very anal about cheap replicas, and this one is just flat out wonderful.

Vance

Peter PM'd me and its between the Downforce or the Procar. Ill keep everyone posted:wink:

Downforce NSX-R CF spoiler, with emblems being shipped today:biggrin: Peter, thank you very much. It is a pleasure to yet again do business with you and the NSX Community is lucky to have you in our vendor group.:wink:

NSXSOON said:
Post some pictures when you get it!

Im throwing on some Volk CE28N's (18/19) and my 02 mini spoiler as we speak. I post pics once it is all done.

Is this the spoiler you are purchasing "KID"?

DF-R Spoiler with LED
SKU: 78014

It seems to be on sale for $760, but when you throw it in your basket, it comes up full price ($1185). Do I just need to call them? Is the cheaper one not completely finished? For $760 I would think about it, for $1200, I will just buy some more Jack Daniels and think about owning it.

Help!

Winger...

www.downforce.biz said:
Starting at: $760.00

DF-R Spoiler with LED #78014

Brake Light LED -$40.00 LED
Choose Material -$350.00 Fiberglass unfinished
Shipping Destination USA +$35.00

Price: $1185.00

The Kid said:
Downforce NSX-R CF spoiler, with emblems being shipped today:biggrin: Peter, thank you very much. It is a pleasure to yet again do business with you and the NSX Community is lucky to have you in our vendor group.:wink:
Good call! :) That wing is so cool. :)

I just recieved the wing and it is very, very impressive. Im shocked. Im not putting the NSX-R stickers on, and its being clear coated as we speak. Ill post some pics once I get the rear window garnish, 02+mini spoiler and diffusor:wink:

Congrat, did you get the DFR or the NSXR Replica? I have my for a month now and I still enjoy looking at it every day:smile:

CF-mirrors... next! ;)

The Kid said:
rear window garnish, 02+mini spoiler and diffusor...

"Rear window garnish" (RWG), which style (3 vents, no vents) did you go w/ & finish (ie. CF, FRP, clear-coat/Berlina black)...?

Is this "02+ mini spoiler" the '02-'05 OEM color-matched, trunk deck-lid piece to help w/ aerodynamics & help tail-light lens remain cleaner...?

Is this "diffusor" the '02 NSX-R rear-valance CF diffusor piece (center)...?

Look fwd' to seeing all the images bro'! :cool:

Back