Whens next Houston meet ?

As you can tell in my other posts, I just bought my 02 three days ago, but ive been on the boards for a long time, and wanting to go to one of the Houston meets.

Any plans of a upcoming meet ?

Modernceo said:

As you can tell in my other posts, I just bought my 02 three days ago, but ive been on the boards for a long time, and wanting to go to one of the Houston meets.

Any plans of a upcoming meet ?

I heard a rumor that it might be next weekend. 27th or 28th? NSX FoYoAss, any comments?

I've only attended one gathering at a park close to here. It was before I had my NSX.

Are these usually a drive, or just a get-together? If ya'll want a drive, I can put together a route as I know a LOT of cool backroads around these parts.
Lunch in between? 100 mile day, 300 mile day, highway, backroads, a mix of both, y'all name it...just let me know!

synergy004 said:
I am still waiting for a big all out TX, LA,OK, AR meet.

:biggrin: gil

Hey, I'm in on that one. How about a weekend thing in Arkansas?

We can find some greats roads and fun times!

AR.jpg

How about the middle of April? We can celebrate paying taxes (or getting some back) around the 15th? :biggrin:

synergy004 said:
I am still waiting for a big all out TX, LA,OK, AR meet.

:biggrin: gil

Gil, put one together, and lets do this! :D But seriously, I think a nice large meet would be great. Maybe early next year?

Sam, keep your eye's open in this section. I *think* we are planning a meet/drive this coming weekend. It all depends on everyones Holiday plans. I'm tied up, so I'm going to let someone else plan it and throw the idea out and see how many bits we can get. ;) Look forward to seeing all the new red rockets.

Regards,
- Z

SamBel said:
Are these usually a drive, or just a get-together? If ya'll want a drive, I can put together a route as I know a LOT of cool backroads around these parts.
Lunch in between? 100 mile day, 300 mile day, highway, backroads, a mix of both, y'all name it...just let me know!
Sambel – We are always looking for someone to plan the get-togethers. The get-togethers are sometimes just meeting and hanging out and other times it’s a group drive. We usually leave it up to whoever is planning the get together. I, along with the others, would be thrilled if you wanted to plan one. We usually try to have one once a month. Most people have a lot going on in December so we will most likely skip December. If you would like to plan a group drive for sometime in January that would be great. Hopefully we will see you this weekend and we can talk more about it.

Paul

If you guys want to. I can set up some type of group drive in East Tx. It isn't Magazine Moutain(arkansas) but it would be a decent drive.

In the spring perhaps?

Paul said:
Sambel – We are always looking for someone to plan the get-togethers....Hopefully we will see you this weekend and we can talk more about it.
Paul

I'll be there Saturday...let's talk!

Hey everyone, this is Mark, I put together the NSX and s2k meet that we had a little while back. I have been thinking about trying to put together a meet in January for a little while now. At the last GTG we had I think it was 12 S2000's, 5 NSX's, and a few other various cars. I think about 23 total cars that attended. For January I was going to try to do the same type of meet and also include the 350z forum since I have 3 friends in the area with 350's that would like that.

Unfortunately at the last meet the starting point for the group drive had a little rain so we tried to start in the middle and we were unable to find the midway point for the route. The creator of the route was not with us at the time though. Hopfully for the next meet, the person who made the route will be able to join us. I was thinkin about another eat, drive, bbq, type meet (in any order). How does that sound? Let me know what you guys think about that. I will keep yall updated on the status.

--Mark

Back