When will this NSX be priced around $25k?

According to this chart, when will a '92 NSX w/Grade A,B be worth around $25,000?

A = Excellent condition across the board. Very well maintained, low miles. No deferred maintenance

B = Very good condition. Average to lower miles. Little or no deferred maintenance.

minsbang said:
According to this chart, when will a '92 NSX w/Grade A,B be worth around $25,000?

A = Excellent condition across the board. Very well maintained, low miles. No deferred maintenance

B = Very good condition. Average to lower miles. Little or no deferred maintenance.

Maybe in 5 years for A quality, B quality can already be had at around $28~$30k now days.

Grade A are going for around $32~34k now days.

I paid $34k for grade A+++ virtually new just off the show room condition 92 grand prix white with 22k miles in 2003.

as soon as the owner becomes desperate enough :biggrin:
Sometimes I can't believe what I see some of these people sell these cars for...Some have no idea how rare there cars are and think Kelly Blue Book is the determining factor :confused: NSX owners should realize that they can pretty much set the market for these cars...There are only 3-5 '91-'04 NSX's for sell in the Autotrader mag. at any givin week in the entire Southern California "car capitol of the world"...but sometimes you might get lucky and find some senile old man selling a 32K miler garage queen for $24K :eek: :biggrin:

91 X said:
as soon as the owner becomes desperate enough :biggrin:
Sometimes I can't believe what I see some of these people sell these cars for...Some have no idea how rare there cars are and think Kelly Blue Book is the determining factor :confused: NSX owners should realize that they can pretty much set the market for these cars...There are only 3-5 '91-'04 NSX's for sell in the Autotrader mag. at any givin week in the entire Southern California "car capitol of the world"...but sometimes you might get lucky and find some senile old man selling a 32K miler garage queen for $24K :eek: :biggrin:

yeah that one was such a damn unbelievable deal! and i just bought one in socal a month ago. $24k!!!!!! ARGH!

Back