• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels were stolen. Looking for OEM 7 spoke

My wheels and tires were stolen off my car the other night so now I am in the market for some OEM 7 spoke wheels. Can come with tires but not nessasary. Must be reasonably priced. I was doing some repairs at the time and did not have any insurance on my 91. Thanks for any help or leads. Greatly apprecated.

Dman said:
My wheels and tires were stolen off my car the other night so now I am in the market for some OEM 7 spoke wheels. Can come with tires but not nessasary. Must be reasonably priced. I was doing some repairs at the time and did not have any insurance on my 91. Thanks for any help or leads. Greatly apprecated.

I've got a set, where are you?

EDIT:
I am in TN and would prefer not to ship.

Last edited:
I have a set of showroom condition 7 spoke wheels and original Yokohama tires with 3,000 miles that were driven very gently. They are at the Factor X shop in Las Vegas. They can vouch for the quality. How much would you be willing to pay? Photos are available.
Steve

Back