• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels wanted

KGP

Legendary Member
I need some track wheels to fit over my Wilwood BBK. I want lightweight, preferably in 17" at all 4 corners, but 17/18 is acceptable. Let me know what you have.

I have chrome 17 inch fronts and 18 inch rears. Chrome Momo Sports. I haven't posted them for sale yet but figured I would reply to your posts. The wheels and tires are a year old and driven on for 3,000 miles. Rear tires worn than the fronts, as always!

we have alot JDM wheels laying around, let me know what offset you need, I will try to help

Thanks, bit no thanks on the chrome Momo's. Thought I had a deal on some 17/17 GT-1's, but they fell through. About the same time I emptied my PM box with some other offers. Please re-send any offers.

I have a set of SSR Integrals, 17" all around. You'd have to check to see if they'd fit or not. Mint condition, have Hoosiers mounted, but will seperate. Make an offer... email privately if interested. [email protected]

SF944 said:
I have a set of SSR Integrals, 17" all around.
e-mail sent.

For anyone else who might want to respond, please give me the details, i.e., sizes, condition, if you have high res pics, and how much you want. And please, no need to contact me unless you have made up your mind on selling your wheels. I honestly don't have time for all the e-mail/PM responses to vauge offers.
Thanks,
Gene

Back