Wheels help needed please ASAP

Good day to all <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I have been looking for a new set of these wheels for 2 years.<o:p></o:p>
At last I found them yet I am not sure they will fit my 92 NSX without altering her.<o:p></o:p>
I have read several of the wheel threads yet I am still not sure.<o:p></o:p>
If anyone can assist me here it would be great <o:p></o:p>
Will they just bolt on? <o:p></o:p>
Any suggestion on tire size if they will work <o:p></o:p>
Thank you in advance for your input

<o:p> Set of Four New 19" Staggered Size Chrome/Prizma Konig "Afterburner" Wheels "No Tires", 5x114.3mm (5x4.5") Lug Pattern... Two 19x8" with 30mm offset and Two 19x9.5" with 40mm offset (also available with 25mm offset)for Infiniti G35 / G37 Sedan, Q45, Lexus GS, SC, IS250 / IS350 models, Nissan 300zx and 2005-2011 Ford Mustang models.
Note: You can order the back wheels with 25mm offset to fit Infiniti G35 Coupe, 350z / 370z and 1994-04 Ford Mustang But, Please contact rightaway.
</o:p>

19/19 on an NSX will not look good in my humble opinion. But regardless, the fronts will be too aggressive for you. This is a PASS IMO. On a side note, Konig is not really a great wheel to be honest. These are heavy cast wheels, knockoffs of Gram Lights. Not sure why it's taken 2 years to find wheels, plenty of used options pop up here and there in the private classifieds, or talk to one of the wheel vendors here. You should go for 17/18 or 18/19.

These will not fit properly or work properly with the TCS.

Regards,
LarryB

Konig made their money knocking off other companies designs. I am not sure why or how you picked that brand to want when there are a lot of quality wheels out there. Back in the day I had a set of Volk AV3s and every time I saw the knockoff Konig Monsoons I got annoyed as they were blatant rip offs. :rolleyes:

I know the seller ( I can tell just by his ad..), he is a good guy but these will not fit your car -

Period.

But - they did come in 18x8 so if you can find them then it'll work.

Last edited:
Back