Wheels for 1991 NA1, will work on 2002+ NA2? Aftermarket Volk's.

Hi NSX'ers.

I'm getting a 1991 blk/blk NSX (will hopefully have the car by december) - I waited a long time to push the button for a 2002+ NSX-T but things just don't work out right now while I'm getting my Bachelor degree. So I decided on a good condition 1991 NA1 (after all that is the car I fell in love with many years ago) which I can put some miles on (I LOVE to drive).

I want to upgrade it with JIC heightadjustable suspension from SOS and 17" front/ 18" rear wheels. The thing is I'm kind of cheap when it comes to upgrades, which means I'm only going to do upgrades to the car which I can take with me on to the 2002+ NSX-T when upgrading in about two-three years. I also love big brakes so a wheels set with big brakes clearance is preferred so that I don't have do change them later on because bigger brakes are definetley on the buy list.

I have no idea on tyre/wheel sizes/offsets whatsoever. So the question for this thread is; Is it possible to purchase a wheel set for 1991 NA1 which I can later on use on a 2002+ NSX-T NA2? I kind of love the Volk CE-28N's but I'm open for other suggestions.

Thank you.

Ps. Any 17"/18" size and tyre recommendations are also appreciated & I apologize for any grammar mistakes, because my origin is not english.

Yes, 17"/18" aftermarket wheels should be interchangeable between the two versions. Get 215/40-17 front and 265/35-18 rears (255/35-18 also works okay). I recommend the Goodyear F1 GS-D3.

Back