Wheel repair shop in DC metro?

ak

Legendary Member
This morning I noticed that my front right wheels has a damage on the lip of the wheel
frown.gif
Does anyone know of a good wheel repair shop locally in DC area? I have volk SE37k's.

frown.gif
What happened? Anyway, try,

Ye Ole Wheel Shop
7281 Washington Blvd
Elkridge, MD
410-796-8400
800-526-8260

They have some references on bimmer.org .

Akio, call this # 1-443-482-9348, this is Wheel Works mobile pick-up service #. They are in MD somewhere, pretty reputable I heard. They'll pick it up from Radley Acura or from you maybe & the turnaround is 2-3 days. Let me know if you do this, I too hit a major pothole & dented my rim, but it still drives perfect so I'm in no hurry.

Although you may not feel any ill effects from a bent rim if you can see it bent,then I would check the tire pressure every day and fill as needed,that is the major risk of a bent rim.Also the inside of the rim maybe worse off so really look under the car at the inner rim,just trying to help!

I sent a set of OEM 7-spoke wheels to Ye Ole Wheel shop 3 years ago for cosmetic refinishing. They did a great job. Let me know who you use and their prices, please- I've got a few cosmetic scratches I'd like to get taken care of.

I called Ye Ole and they tell me it'll cost $95 per wheel to repair which is pretty cheap. I paid $150 per wheel when I took it to transwheel in Chicago. The problem is, downtime will be about 2 weeks! If this is the case, I'll have to wait till I move into my new apt so I can leave my car jacked since i want to fix 2 wheels.

Eddie, I called the number you posted but it's busy. Do you by any chance have their regular office number?

I used ye Old Wheel Shop once before and was pleased with the result. They fixed a bent rim on my Z3 same day.

Do you to have a spare you could put on on while they do the work?

- Todd

Back