Wheel Repair DFW Area?

Hi Guys,

Was just looking at my old HRE's / 18 & 19's and found that 2 of them had
some minor bends in the Rim. When I was living in Houston I used SABS for
all my Wheel Repair.

I did a search on here and found that some had used Wheels America in Dallas.
Have any of you used them / have a good experience?

I also did a google search and found two more in the DFW Area:
RimSpec and Wheel Repair Solutions. Anybody use either of those?

Thanks!

I've used Wheel Technologies in Dallas (Carrollton ) twice and they do a good job. They repaired a rim that I thought was beyond fixing and I think it was less than $150.

Wheels of America in Dallas is like the main one, I hear they are very good. They can do specialty items like wheel widening and work on magnesium wheels. Although, wheels of America in Houston told me they could not fix my HRE wheels bc HRE uses a proprietary lip design which pretty much means you just have to replace the barrels on multipiece wheels. I was planning to send my wheels back to HRE when I feel like spending the $$$. HRE only does replacement work and does not attempt to straighten or fix damaged wheels. More expensive but at least the parts are new and not repaired bits.

Last edited:
I have used the Wheels America location in south Dallas on Mint Way:
214-330-9866
they did a very nice job and quick turn a round
the work they did for me was not on HRE wheels
good luck

Wheels of America in Dallas is like the main one, I hear they are very good. They can do specialty items like wheel widening and work on magnesium wheels. Although, wheels of America in Houston told me they could not fix my HRE wheels bc HRE uses a proprietary lip design which pretty much means you just have to replace the barrels on multipiece wheels. I was planning to send my wheels back to HRE when I feel like spending the $$$. HRE only does replacement work and does not attempt to straighten or fix damaged wheels. More expensive but at least the parts are new and not repaired bits.

SABS repaired my HRE's when I lived in H-Town more than 5 times ... they
did some great work! http://houston.citysearch.com/profile/9927586/houston_tx/sabs.html
Not sure about their paint work as they've had some bad reviews, but the
wheel work was very good! Then again that was 9 years+ ago!

Thanks for all the info guys.....

Last edited:
Re: Wheel Repair DFW Area? Wheel Repair Solutions!

In case any of you need some repair, WHEEL REPAIR SOLUTIONS did an amazing
job on my HRE's. Very Professional and quick turnaround / 2 days as well as mount
and balance. One Stop Shop! Just ask for Eric or Justin! Tell'em Terry / NSX sent ya!:wink:

http://www.wheelrepairsolutions.com/

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions....

Back