Wheel Repair and Refinishing in Houston

I just bought some "great condition" wheels and tires here on Prime. When they arrived, I both rear wheels had less than 2/32" tread and the front had about 4/32" tread. So I got new tires. I had the tires mounted w/o really looking at the rims. The finish on the rims turned out to be pretty terrible, too. In fact one of the fronts can't fully be balanced because it is slightly bent. They guy at Discount said it is so minor, I shouldn't be able to feel it, though.

This next part is my bad. I had the tires mounted before I really inspected the wheels. The finish sucks and I need to get them re-powdercoated. I know I should have done this before I installed tires. Does anyone know anybody here in Houston who can breakdown the tires, powdercoat, put the tires back on the rim, balance them and give them back to me? (1-STOP SHOPPING)....I sick of dealing w/ this situation. I'm gonna have more money invested in these by the time I'm done than what they cost new. The only reason I am willing to go to these lengths is that these are my favorite wheels of all time. (SSR Integrals)

Casey

Have you asked SABS ?? They did a great job fixing my wheels, but I don't know about the powdercoat though.
They're on 59 & Ponderosa, close to Sterling McCall Acura. I'm not in Houston now, so I don't have their phone#, but I can look for it when I;m back home this weekend.

Gus

Wheels of America off of 290, near Dacoma.

Some like WoA and some do not, I'm not suggesting one way or the other.

Regardless, I don't think they powdercoat.....only factory color painting.

Back