• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

wheel 18 19 inch

looking for 18 19 inch wheels asap or if venders have any STOCK please let me know. IN STOCK NOT FOUR WEEKS TO GET IN. Funds ready to go. thanks again

I have a set of HP Design R5 18/19 wheels and tires I am selling. The wheels dimensions are 18 x 8 +38mm offset (fronts) & 19 x 9.5 +38mm offset (rears). The tires are Pirelli 215/35/18 front and Michelin 275/30/19 rear with a lot of tread life remaining. The wheels and tires were on the car from roughly 3000 miles. There is one scuff on one of the fronts that is about ¾” long. The other 3 wheels do not have any damage. These wheels did not require spacers to clear the brake calipers on my 91 but do require the use of a hub centering rings which are also included with the wheels. These wheels were on my 1991 NSX when I bought it 4 months ago and I’m selling them because I prefer the look of the 16/17 OEM wheels. I would consider a partial trade for a nice set of 1994 - 2001 OEM 7-spoke 16/17 gunmetal wheels w/ good tires.
$1600 + shipping via UPS.
If you want more pictures send me a pm.

Thanks,
Bob.

Last edited:
Back