Whatta Ugly POS

The ad is probably a scam, but I've seen this car in person. The pics were taken fairly close to my house. (In Utah, not in AR)

Did you see that engine plaque? God, that is ugly looking.

Anybody ever try to restore a poorly modded car? Might make more sense than taking on a wrecked one. At least the frame is (probably) not bent.

There are some interesting thing on this car.

Velvet interior :eek:
Exhaust pipes exiting out the spats.
NSX R hood with Hoot pins ?
Brembo Brake set up.
Pop up gauges in the Air Bag, Not a bad idea!!!

This car could be converted back to probably a really nice car. But It would take some work and some of those body modifications are probably permanent.

This is a good starting block for a Wide Body Conversion!!

Wow...I did not really think it was THAT bad, until I saw the back. YIKES! :eek:

Wow...I did not really think it was THAT bad, until I saw the back. YIKES! :eek:

+1

I saw those lights and went from this... :smile::redface: to this... :confused::frown:. Can someone tell me what the function of those rear scoops by the tail lights are????

A LOT of custom work. My guess is it's salvaged airbags popped rear and front end were smashed and they had to rebuild the parts without any reference photos. Turbo's always good, that cheesy engine plate isn't so good.

+1

I saw those lights and went from this... :smile::redface: to this... :confused::frown:. Can someone tell me what the function of those rear scoops by the tail lights are????

They are to feed air to the intercoolers for the turbos. I used to know the original owner. He had 3 NSXs at one time, this one was for import shows :rolleyes:

Why whould you do this to a NSX? It look like a car that belongs in the hood. Might as well put some spinners on and put those late 80's swirly fake phone antenas. Yuck.

Back