What's Your Weather?

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Where do you live and what's going on, weather-wise? Photos are encouraged.

It's 48*F, clear and calm, at near 7 am, here in south east Orange County, California (Portola Hills).

IMG_7153Morning2_8_10.jpg

^At 6:53am, before sun up. Oso Reservoir and Lake Mission Viejo.

IMG_7164Morning2_8_10.jpg

^Sun's up.

41 degrees when I got up this AM and a forecast high of 67, which is freaking COLD for February in Florida. Do. Not. Like.

7:37 am, mid-40's (bees are snuggled inside their hives until it hits ~50 degrees). this afternoon it should be ~60 and cloudy, so the bees should be out working for a few hours.

the buzz is they're looking for doug trigg ;)

7:37 am, mid-40's (bees are snuggled inside their hives until it hits ~50 degrees). this afternoon it should be ~60 and cloudy, so the bees should be out working for a few hours.

the buzz is they're looking for doug trigg ;)

It's dark and about 32 degrees. That's because I am sitting in my refrigerator hiding from Hal's damn bees.:eek:

I had some work done on the NSX this week. When I called to make an appointment, the shop owner told me it was supposed to be raining on that day. I said that didn't bother me. He brought it up because he's had NSX owners make appointments and then cancel because they didn't want to take the car out in the rain.

Back