whats your driving music

Any easy listening song. eg. Craig David, Usher, some of R Kelly song...

Neurotic song makes me lost concentration to the road.

My favorite "driving music" is VTEC by Honda!!!! After that, I like listening to 104.3 on the radio (classic rock), The Doors, Van Morrison, Allmon Bros, Santana, and a whole host of varied, diverse, and perverse music (from Celine Dion, Josh Groban to Jason Mraz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radio OFF. What's better than an NSX in full song? :biggrin:
(ahem... I also have a few upgrades to enhance the acoustic properties of the engine note... :wink: )

Music in the car? What's that? I haven't heard that for about 2 months now. By the way, my baby is about 2 months old now. Connection? I think so.
Pre-baby days it was probably Tool or something similar. Something really fast and heavy. Really gets me going.

Matrix Soundtracks. :D (lol, i bet someone will think i'm serious too... :rolleyes: rofl rofl rofl)

If i had an NSX, i'd be like <B>the nsxnut</B> enjoying the built-in music behind the drivers seat. :D

Hey Ken, that "My little Honda" song rocks! :cool:

My all time favorite song to listen to while driving is, "Reckless Abandon" by "Blink 182." I'm just glad there aren't any cops around while I'm "listening," as sometimes my foot gets stuck in the acceleration device. :biggrin: :cool:

nsxtasy said:

This info courtesy of Song Facts”

Little Honda by the Hondells

Originally recorded and released by the Beach Boys in 1964 on the album Four By The Beach Boys. Produced by Gary Usher, a close friend of Brian Wilson. As the Beach Boys were enjoying a #1 hit ("I Get Around") and had another song scheduled for release (#9 "When I Grow Up (to Be a Man"), Usher assembled a studio group consisting of Brian Wilson, Kurt Boetcher, Glen Campbell, Chuck Girard, Joe Kelly, and Ritchie Burns to record this and an accompanying LP. Background singer Burns worked in a bank. He asked three of his co-workers to pose for the cover photo of the Hondells' LP. The group didn't actually exist until the single charted -- then Burns toured with a Hondells group that he put together at the behest of Usher

Back