1994 Saturn SL
1999 Acura Integra
1995 Acura Integra
1997 Acura Integra
1996 Acura Integra
1994 Acura Integra
2002 Mitsubishi Montero
2000 Honda Civic

My friend just had his Integra stolen about a month ago too.
Was found stripped a week later in a ditch.

I have thought of getting an aftermarket alarm system for my car, but my friend had an aftermarket alarm and it obviously didn't help matters any.

Anyone ever come across or have experience with a PIN type ignition lockout? This is the only one of its kind I've come across online - so far...

:( That's really bad Honda. And they've had 10 years to do something about it.

Last I read Integra's are popular because thieves rip off the engine block. How can anyone think of doing that to a Honda? :mad:

I was just amazed that 6 out of the top 10 cars stolen was an Integra. That has obviously made a quantum leap past criminal trend to all out vertical market.

I noticed that all the Integras stolen are those that don't have the immobilizer installed in them. I believe they were standard in '99 but can't be absolutely sure on that. My '01 definitely has it. I don't live in a major metropolitan city but I still do keep my eyes out and keep it garaged all the time.

I think this is the most methodical strip job on a GSR that I've ever seen. These guys didn't miss a thing.

gsrstrip.jpg

Vytas said:
I noticed that all the Integras stolen are those that don't have the immobilizer installed in them. I believe they were standard in '99 but can't be absolutely sure on that. My '01 definitely has it. I don't live in a major metropolitan city but I still do keep my eyes out and keep it garaged all the time.

I think this is the most methodical strip job on a GSR that I've ever seen. These guys didn't miss a thing.

gsrstrip.jpg

:eek: Wow! I think they forgot the antennae. ;)

They cut the roof?

If you look closely at the top of the A-pillar in the first picture, you'll see a cut line about one inch from the top of the windshield. Below is another shot of this cut with either a jigsaw or reciprocating saw. Any idea why the thieves did this? I've seen stripped Integras but never with a cut across the roofline.

gsrstrip2.jpg

Good thing I have an LS. No one wants to jack my B18b
I'll take it, I need a b18b block for my 1.8ls/vtec project on my CRX Si:D:D:D

Not surprised by the Integra's showing on this list, but what's going on with the Saturn SL? :confused: :confused:

but what's going on with the Saturn SL?
Maybe they break them down and make cheap tupperware for export :D:D

jadkar said:
Maybe they break them down and make cheap tupperware for export :D:D

Especially that rubber bumper version. (awful if they even still make that) I think it's time for Saturn to step up to the HP plate like the Evo and WRX, not that I want to buy one.

Vytas said:

wow, scarey but amazing photos.
They missed the glass -- that would have been worth something at the local pawn shop. :D

When will that integra end up on eBay? :D

Last edited:
jlindy said:
Especially that rubber bumper version. (awful if they even still make that) I think it's time for Saturn to step up to the HP plate like the Evo and WRX, not that I want to buy one.
They did get into the HP thing. Don't they now offer the Redline ION??? :D

Back