Whats Up With Nsxprime?

Why Are There No Updates To The Site? The Home Page Is Advertising All The Stuff From Last Year. Its Like They Stopped Updating It A Year Ago.

Is This The End Of The Road For Us Nsx Fans? I Have Owned Four, Red 91, Black 91, Red 95, Black 97.)and Been On A Waiting List For The Nsx Replacment Since May 2001 With A Deposit At A Local Dealership.

What Is Going On? I Am So Dissapointed.

Reward For Any Real Information..
Ron

ron2002 said:
Why Are There No Updates To The Site? The Home Page Is Advertising All The Stuff From Last Year. Its Like They Stopped Updating It A Year Ago.

Is This The End Of The Road For Us Nsx Fans? I Have Owned Four, Red 91, Black 91, Red 95, Black 97.)and Been On A Waiting List For The Nsx Replacment Since May 2001 With A Deposit At A Local Dealership.

Ron
wHY dO yOU cAPITALIZE tHE fIRST lETTER oF eVERY wORD?

ron2002 said:

Is This The End Of The Road For Us Nsx Fans? I Have Owned Four, Red 91, Black 91, Red 95, Black 97.) and Been On A Waiting List For The Nsx Replacment Since May 2001 With A Deposit At A Local Dealership.

Ron

and wasn't capitalized :biggrin:

Back