• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's up with Dali?

Is Dali Racing the History Now ?
Does anyone know if they are Bankrupty ?

As usual , No Reply E-mail , Can't Lock-in the website .

Thanks Guys .

Early last week I ordered a set of springs and a fully polished shifter from him no problem and very quick delivery. The products were better than advertised after seeing them in person.

I also just ordered a set of Bilstein HD shocks two days ago and verified with DHL that they're in mid transit to me and should be here by wed.

I know many other satisfied customers as well but one thing does seem to jump out and stare at me when I do a search on Dali complaints. #1) They are far and few between** #2) Its seems that ONLY out of country clients have issues with his business. Everyone in the states gets their equipement fine** ( Paypal is an efficient way of paying him instantly, and an even more efficient way of reversing your payment IF he doesn't ship out your goods in a timely manner or provide you with a tracking # within a day or two after he's paid in full thru paypal) This protects both MJ AND YOU (the client). And its quick and efficient all the way around...no worries.

...I don't know if this service extents to "out of country" clients** If not there's really no legal remedy to resolve it for you. Not to preach, but I personally would NEVER again purchase something from a small business which is located out of the country becuase I was burnt for $900 and there wasn't anything I could do about it. The small business wanted payment in money order or check, hence no way to reverse the transaction. And they would dodge me too. Again, with paypal you can either cancel the charge via paypal itself (pretty straighforward when meeting their deadline of 30 days for disputes) OR cancel it from the source! (your credit card)

...there's just too much that can go wrong with out of country transactions for BOTH the buyer and seller.

--- Kevin

Last edited:
Are you using the juno address?

bought some items from Dali a few years back and shipped to HK, it went well with the usual surface mail shipment. took slightly longer. MJ answered all my e-mails. I am quite surprised to read the horror stories. From where I am, out of country, i have no hesitation to deal with him again when I have need for toys.

when emailing dali make sure that you use a subject/topic
or else he will delete the emails thinking its spam
it happend to me

/Stef

Can you guys tell me the Contact number on Dali 's website .
or his current E-mail address , since you guys can lock-on to it .

I can't seems to open the web to get this information .

Thanks a lot .

NA1-T said:
Can you guys tell me the Contact number on Dali 's website .
or his current E-mail address , since you guys can lock-on to it .

[email protected]

I ordered the valentine one radar mount the other day and it got to me in 2 days. All done from the website with no problem.

NSXTASY_MD said:
#2) Its seems that ONLY out of country clients have issues with his business. Everyone in the states gets their equipement fine** ( Paypal is an efficient way of paying him instantly, and an even more efficient way of reversing your payment IF he doesn't ship out your goods in a timely manner or provide you with a tracking # within a day or two after he's paid in full thru paypal) This protects both MJ AND YOU (the client). And its quick and efficient all the way around...no worries.

Although I posted a while ago that I would no longer comment on this issue I just had to throw my .02 in regarding this erroneous generalization. I had problems with him and used Paypal but had a very difficult time resolving the dispute after I did not get the order or a refund or even any returned emails from MJ. The east coast may be far away but it is still in this country.

Paypal has (or at least had at that time) a 30 day limit for disputed transactions. I continued to have communications with MJ during that 30 day period but the problems arose shortly after its expiration. It was only as a result of a long standing history with the credit card company used to link to my Paypal account that they agreed to take up the fight with Paypal on my behalf and reverse the charges.

After reading about the various disputes, a better generalization is that unless you are friends with MJ, chances are your order could slip through the cracks and it is at that point you will cease getting emails, etc. Paypal is a good idea but you have to know the time limits within which you must file a dispute to be protected.

Back