What's this 1997 worth

48,000 miles, repaint on left rear quarter and left door, no evidence of damage according to Acura dealership and reapirs done well. Accura said car looked good.

No belt service done, needs ABS flush and oil pan and rear main seal leak (Acura said not a big deal), front tires worn on inside (is this wreck or normal wear due to camber) and clutch master cylinder leaking.

Just looking to pick up garage queen, but know nothing about values or how much all of this will cost to repair.

996tt said:
48,000 miles, repaint on left rear quarter and left door, no evidence of damage according to Acura dealership and reapirs done well. Accura said car looked good.

No belt service done, needs ABS flush and oil pan and rear main seal leak (Acura said not a big deal), front tires worn on inside (is this wreck or normal wear due to camber) and clutch master cylinder leaking.

Just looking to pick up garage queen, but know nothing about values or how much all of this will cost to repair.

Car does not sound that bad to me. I would get an estimate of the repairs needed, and take off that amount from fair value which is in the mid to high 40's I would guess. You might ask if they would pay to have the car aligned before you buy it, as this will show if there is a problem causing tire wear, or if it is just a normal adjustment needed.

Back