What's the deal with JH4NA1152MT001379? $100K?

I was watching this and the previous auction. The first auction it sold for $35k, then was relisted due to the high bidder retracting his offer. When he put it back up he had a $36.5k buy it now price with best offer, but changed it to $100k. I'm guessing he upped the BIN price when he started receiving a lot of inquiries about the car.

BIN of $100k for a 50k mile 1991 which already need an climate control unit replacement?

I understand he still has a "make bid" button, but the BIN is sure to scare off even some legit bidders....which is the intent, I suppose, to weed in the most serious buyers.

I'd offer $30-35k for that, if that much.

the market for an 04 auto is very small...but so is the selection.....that may be on the market for awhile.

the market for an 04 auto is very small...but so is the selection.....that may be on the market for awhile.

Looks ended the auction early and the 2004 you see is a "similar" one randomly chosen by eBay.

While that may be true, mileage, stock form, price, and condition of the vehicle all play a part too...which were factors in me picking up my 04 Auto. Couldn't pass it up based on those items.

Back