whats my car worth

2000 nsx black on black,41k miles,2004 front end with xenon headlights,no engine mods.,18 and 19 inch wheels,also have stock 17 inch wheels,oem car cover,perfect condition

You can get 2002's around the $45k mark now (red one on here at $44k) so use that as a judge seeing as you've upgraded to the +2002 look...

I'd say high 30's for yours?

I've wondered what it does to the value of a NSX when changed to look like something it is not, ie., 1991-2001 changed to a 2002+ look or modified to look similar to a NSX-R.

Last edited:
I've wondered what it does to the value of a NSX when changed to look like something it is not, ie., 1991-2001 changed to a 2002+ look or modified to look similar to a NSX-R.
Probably only worth more when you do the work!!!:eek::wink:
It's still a 91-01 car with "mods". To the right customer, it's worth a little more, or else it's not!:eek::tongue:

Being I'm in the market for an NSX, I personally try and stay away from a car with paint and body work. You never know the quality of a shop that did it. This goes for conversions as well.
I'd still pick one up, but it'd have to be a good deal.
With that said, it could be worth more to a certain buyer...someone who's in love with the newer look, but not wanting to pay for a newer car.
As with most tastefully done mods, it may not lower or raise the resell, but you might have a harder time finding the correct buyer.
From what I can tell the market is pretty much all over the place for NSX's.....but I agree high 30's seems about right. Given the limited amount of info on the car. You can always list it high and do a OBO and see what kinda offers you get. Which would give you a better idea of what people are willing to pay.

if you got that stock front end I would slap that back on offer the stock rims and aftermarket rims and maybe try to get $40,000 maybe a 1000 or 2 more all depends on condition and then just sell the front end on here somebody would buy it I bet but anyway good luck man

Last edited:
Back