whats it worth ???

I just purchest 91 red black nsx.Car is in great condition ,very clean, but it has
salvage history, fixed right!!clean title !
the car has 75k miles an I paid 20 k.I thought I got a good deal but Im seeing 91 now selling for 25 k with no salvage !!
whats it worth ??

Originally posted by specknsx:
I just purchest 91 red black nsx.Car is in great condition ,very clean, but it has
salvage history, fixed right!!clean title !
the car has 75k miles an I paid 20 k.I thought I got a good deal but Im seeing 91 now selling for 25 k with no salvage !!
whats it worth ??

Depends on how long you plan on keeping the car. I f you bought it because you knew it was fixed correctly and you are going to build it into a car that you want, I would say that you did well. If you are looking to flip the car then thats a different story.
I wouldn't worry to much, at the price you paid if you enjoyed it for a few years I can't see you loosing much more than you would have if it were not a salvage. Look at it this way. 25k for the unsalvaged you can get some nice mods for the 5k you saved up front. And if you keep the car a long time then you really have saved some $$$. If you put any cost on ownership when/if you decide to sell after a few years, There will be a buyer, the that is how much it cost you to drive that car. I think you did alright.
JAO
Len
n9s5x-t

Back