What's it worth?

Black/Ivory
73k miles

RPS single plate billet clutch + flywheel. (New Acura slave cylinder, clutch dampener, and master cyclinder)
Comptech springs and Koni Adjustable shocks.
Momo NSX-R Steering Wheel - have original steering wheel and air bag.
Not within snap-ring range

Exterior:
Paint- 9/10
Wheels- 9/10
Tires:
Front- 60% tread
Rear- 40% tread
Interior:
Dash, doors, carpet- 9.5/10
Seats:
drivers- 7/10 (left side bolster cracking
passengers - 9/10

Door amps need to be repaired

Assume timing belt service is needed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21892192@N08/sets/72157613712708248/

Market sux, you may not get what you want for now...post and see:cool:

I would start off asking $27-$28K. I would put the stock wheel back on though. Alot of peeps want the airbag.

Last edited:
in todays market? just take a look at autotrader.com and it is amazing how cheap the NA2's are getting...and they still sit there for months...not a good time to sell a sports car....keep her if you can..

Thanks. It is not my NSX. I saw it on craigslist for $22k and was thinking about making an offer.

I hope you do! You know all about these NSX's, and would enjoy "playing" with this one.
Plus, 421, we need more NSX presence in Michigan. We're losing citizens left and right! :biggrin:

in todays market? just take a look at autotrader.com and it is amazing how cheap the NA2's are getting...and they still sit there for months...not a good time to sell a sports car....keep her if you can..

I was making offers on 2002+ for 6 months, I did not get much off... Finally took an ok deal on 2003 from local prime owner.

Back