What's going on ???????????????

I'm confused. I think everyone agrees that group drives are a blast, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in a caravan to Supercar Sunday this weekend. I know we all love C & C, but let's be honest....roughly 50 % of the cars there are the same ones you see there every Saturday. From what I understand, this Sunday is expecting a massive turnout, including 50 + F-cars. I understand that Woodland Hills is quite a drive, but imagine the fun of cruising there w/ your local NSX fraternity. There is already a thread related to this, but it hasn't seen much action lately. I propose a 714/626 area meetup somewhere freeway close to the Orange Crush around 7:15 AM. We can take the 22 FWY and then merge to the 405 and take that all the way to the 101. Any takers ? (Someone please respond or I'll look like a total Assclown)
P.S. Ed, I'll call you when we're close to LB and you can jump on the FWY w/ us

I agree, this will be a fun drive. C&C is great but it is just too far and too early for me. I live between the 210 and 10 freeways close to Arcadia, for me downtown as initially proposed by SFDreamer (Steve) would be an easier drive. In addition, I know their are other Primers here in the San Gabriel Valley and we could easily get a nice group to caravan together.

Haha Mike, I was thinking the same thing, but just didn't wanna say anything. Looks like the 6speed crew is actually going to be leaving at 7:00. I am going to try and find out they're route and maybe we can intersect them, and even if we don't we can cruise on our own. On the note of the weekly cruise, I should have my NSX back first week of March, and then its ON :)! Check the Super Car Sunday thread for my update.

Haha Mike, I was thinking the same thing, but just didn't wanna say anything. Looks like the 6speed crew is actually going to be leaving at 7:00. I am going to try and find out they're route and maybe we can intersect them, and even if we don't we can cruise on our own. On the note of the weekly cruise, I should have my NSX back first week of March, and then its ON :)! Check the Super Car Sunday thread for my update.

Steve, can't wait to see you and the NSX again. When you get the NSX back and the weather improves we definitely need to be seen and heard.

Steve, can't wait to see you and the NSX again. When you get the NSX back and the weather improves we definitely need to be seen and heard.

Man jc, you should have seen the looks when we went down pch. Good times

I've decided to meet up w/ the 6 speed online/NSX group gathering in Arcadia at 7 A.M. I hope to see you guys out there ...........

I've decided to meet up w/ the 6 speed online/NSX group gathering in Arcadia at 7 A.M. I hope to see you guys out there ...........

Doh! thanks for telling me mike.....well maybe I can meet there too with alex v.....gonna need my coffee or rockstar to wake up...

list updated

Last edited:
JC- Sorry bud change of plans....I am meeting with some of the F chat guys along the way at the Mcdonalds off Rosecrans at 630am.....I think the caravan will have about 90 cars.

Back