What you guys get and give for this Valentine's day

She got me: GruppeM air intake

I gave her: LV purse

was hoping to get: Comptech or GruppeM supercharger :tongue: maybe next year :biggrin:

I gave Heather a Sterling Silver Neckless with a diamond.
I got a Heart shaped pizza from one of her Boston Pizza Stores!!!
Also I got a pair of fuzzy dice, where when you roll them, the mans die is always a looser job or chore and hers is always like, girls nite out, message or something good.
We just started dating, so next year I'm looking for maybe two pizzas!
Trev
p.s. Its a good thing she drives an Acura MDX or else!

chumch said:
Engagement ring...to her, from me.

Congrats. I hope you started with a small ring, Cause you have to upsize at every purchase. :smile:
Wishing you two the best.

She got a parrot that she wanted. I got ear plugs so I can't hear it.

No expensive gift giving between us. However, I cooked my wife a Chinese Seafood Feast. Her favorite dish, which is Lobster Cantonese. Also, made Crab in a Ginger Chile Sauce, Garlic Shrimp with Steamed Baby Bok Choy, Shitake Mushrooms and Brocolli.

It was yummy for our tummies :biggrin: :biggrin:!!

Jumpin' Jupitor!!!! This would be a feast to remember.

ss_md said:
No expensive gift giving between us. However, I cooked my wife a Chinese Seafood Feast. Her favorite dish, which is Lobster Cantonese. Also, made Crab in a Ginger Chile Sauce, Garlic Shrimp with Steamed Baby Bok Choy, Shitake Mushrooms and Brocolli.

I got her a large flowering bush that we can plant outside once summer comes, a card, and some lotion she likes. She got me a card and a small flower arrangement in a nice vase. We went to our favorite Italian joint for dinner (she had pizza, I had cannelloni and linguini alfredo, and we each had cheesecake), and then I got something special;) when we got home.

ss_md said:

Wow! I want to be your Valentine too. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Who did the dishes? :wink:
What's the menu next year? :tongue:
Steve

went out.....had some delicous sushi.... :biggrin:

gave - the new DKNY perfume

got- Weber remote grill thermometer

(you put in your filet while it's on the grill and the wireless base in the house monitors the meat temp so you don't have to keep going out and checking the meat, looks really cool!)

Got....a day at the spa for 2

Gave a day at the hair salon/spa for 2

Great minds think a like :biggrin:

So we are going in to get the massage and my 5.1 foot g/f gets the masseuse who looks like king kong. I get this little tiny 4 and a half foot girl who weighs 90 pounds soaking wet. It was still a great massage but king kong looked like she had some pretty strong hands.

King Kong looked like SHE had pretty strong hands. :eek:

WHOA!

She took me out to a very nice Italian dinner and bought me three nice dress shirts.

I sent her 2 doz. roses, one to her office and one to our house. I also bought her a couple pair of shoes that she wanted.

Any of you guys find the price of roses to be a little higher than normal the last few days... $110.00 delivered seemed a little high. :rolleyes:

I took her for a whirlwind weekend trip to California. We visited with friends out there and went to the AT&T Celebrity Pro/AM at Pebble Beach, went sightseeing at Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Fran, Sausilito, and a few other places, including a quick stop at Laguna Seca. Just got home. It was a great weekend.

She is letting me go to a 3 day driving event at VIR!

:)

She's a keeper!

whiteNSXs said:
Wow! I want to be your Valentine too. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Who did the dishes? :wink:
What's the menu next year? :tongue:
Steve
I did those too. I am in deep gratitude to my wife for letting me get the NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

loNfastNSX said:
Any of you guys find the price of roses to be a little higher than normal the last few days... $110.00 delivered seemed a little high. :rolleyes:
Not a good year for Roses :frown:. 10 - 12 dollars for a single, so $110.00 per dzn is about right :eek:.

NOT A THING :mad: :mad: :mad:

But than again, I did not get her anything either :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, that cancels out :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I got my gf a book of love poetry and quotes and a full-body massage (from me)

I got from her a box of heart-shaped cookies and she took me out to dinner.

It was great :)

Back