What would you do?

I kinda know the answer to this but i figured i would give it a shot and see what everyone thinks i should do...

I just installed some stacey side skirts over the weekend and prior to painting i thought i would make sure the fitment was perfect. But when i looked at it closer i thought to myself...:rolleyes: "Do I really need to paint this?"

What do you guys think? Could i pull this off? Does it flow?

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 452
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 515
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 384
paint them. I just saw a Civic yesterday at the light, it had a body kit that he didn't bother or couldn't afford to paint. Enough said. :tongue:

Interesting idea, I think to pull off the look you would need to paint the 02+ valance black and get like a WW or other type of front lip also in black. Probably better off just painting it but its your car.

I think you should paint yellow to match too :smile:

i hope this was a joke ... bcuz that's plain ricer looking

Since you have the hood scoop black and from the pictures it looks the top of the wing black, why dont you paint it but leave the little scoop black?

I would say paint the rocker moldings yellow and repaint the R wing black. than it would be perfect.

From the photo, with the shadow underneath, difficult to tell where the lower part of the car ends.... the door? The skirt?.... just doesn't match.

Keeping them black in effect raises the eye up and raises the bottom of the car.Not something you want in the nsx.Now as others have said you have lots of options to do a bumblebee theme,I should know:wink:

Definitely paint. It looks really funny black.

I just had time to put them on to check the fitment. But it does fit good. I can get u the money when we meet up again or I can call u and meet up somewhere. Just been busy with work. And to answer everYones comment I am gonna paint them just wanted to her what ppl thought. That was pretty much a no brainer.

Hey so you liking them? Are you going to keep them? Never heard back from you after you picked them up from me.

Paint the car to match the side skirt :tongue:. I would definitely paint the skirt to match the car.

Back