What will we all be doing in 10 years time...

I had a striking thought earlier this week while surfing Prime... what will we all be doing in 10 years from now? :eek:

Will we be still on Prime? Or HSCPrime? Will NSXTASY's post count be 140,000? Quite a scarey thought huh?

MarkB said:
Ten years from now, I will be talking about my 330th track event and wishing for some new tracks to be built.

Well after winning the Powerball lotto tonight, I will be right behind you Mark in my custom motorhome with built-in enclosed garage in the rear. :D

10 years?

I'll be 30. Hopefully a top-designer somewhere for a hot shot company...maybe my own hot shot company... Maybe I'll be a car designer,

Will have definately owned an NSX by then

Will we be still on Prime? Or HSCPrime? Will NSXTASY's post count be 140,000? Quite a scarey thought huh?
indeed he'll still try to explain to nsx newbies that they need correct diameter wheels in order not triggering the tcs.... :p I guess the real question is Who'll be the one still trying to keep up with his posts??

Well after winning the Powerball lotto tonight, I will be right behind you Mark in my custom motorhome with built-in enclosed garage in the rear.
Hold on Tbell, it's gonna be me ;)

I'll probably have my second or third nsx, with some civic/ integra/ s2000's in desposal for track rats... have my house... or just have kids and still driving my 91 nsx and 95 accord, maybe a lowered odessey with sparco seats. I'm not looking forward to the latter :rolleyes:

hmmm... In life there are no certainties so it's quite difficult to say exactly what I will be doing in 10yrs. However, I can say w/ affirmation that this how I will feel... :ekk:

Attachments

• whipped.jpg
    whipped.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 139
I'll still be wondering when Honda will make a V8 :D
Its a Joke people, no red marks please....

Back