What will I find really different?

OK, I'm bent on owning my very first NSX--having come from two sterling condition MR2 turbos I've owned for many years. Owning these, I found that simple but regular care results in a virtual trouble-free car that never seems to suffer from problems! I love this, the comfy quiet interior, and the powerful acceleration that seems effortless. SO--my question--what will I find different when I buy my first (50,000 or so mileage), 1991 NSX??? Thanks!

MR2 / NSX
funsy wunsy / whoa
chick magnet, (sorta) / teenage dude magnet

wash with dawn / detail for hours

plastic / all aluminum

toyota / acura racing product

engineered on paper / engineered 8 years on cray
super-computer

car / supercar

squirrel-cage / vtec

All kidding aside, both cars are relible, both cars are sporty, but these two cars are in entirly different classes.

Buy the NSX, just do it!

Night and day comparison. Where would you even begin. The my highschool spanish teacher drove an MR2... (sorry if that sounds snob-ish)

Kidztchr7 said:
OK, I'm bent on owning my very first NSX--having come from two sterling condition MR2 turbos I've owned for many years. Owning these, I found that simple but regular care results in a virtual trouble-free car that never seems to suffer from problems! I love this, the comfy quiet interior, and the powerful acceleration that seems effortless. SO--my question--what will I find different when I buy my first (50,000 or so mileage), 1991 NSX??? Thanks!

Answer to question : Test Drive

Kidztchr7 said:

Having owned both and considering that too many things are different in order to make an exhaustive list, let me just say that your question is best answered by listing what is SIMILAR in the two cars:
Both have:
a steering wheel
4 wheels (not counting the spare)
2 seats
mid-engine configuration.

The similarities end here.
;)

Back