What wide body kit is this?

What body kit is this?

NSX_800.jpg

also is there a rear shot of this kit?

Last edited:
I think the look of the stock NSX is much better than any widebody kit I've seen.

Although a nice carbon-fiber, vented, hood looks amazing.

Does anyone know the typical net weight increase/decrease with these kits?

technically, with any kit, you should decrease weight. my logic behind this is you are replacing the front fenders and rear quarter panel, which are aluminum stock, with fiberglass/carbon fiber units. the front bumpers and side skirts will most likely weight a little more, but marginally. what this does not account for, however, is added weight in brackets for the panels, and the weight of bondo, or whatever type of filler is used to bridge surfaces. everyone knows that aftermarket body kits, no matter the brand, or price, never fit as well as oem pieces. because of this, any weight saved from using fiberglass/carbon fiber over aluminum is lost.

this also does not include the addition of larger wheels, both diameter and width, and larger brake setups.

in the end, i would say you would be increasing weight, but by how much depends on wheels/tires, and quality of the kit (work needed and material added to get all the panels to fit correctly) purchased.

Back