What the... ?!

Why is it that NSXPRIME Northeast Region is dead of activity?
OK, I understand the crappy weather lately during the week, and I understand people having work/attending the car show etc....
But with the beautiful weekends we have had so far, there seems to be nothing going on? Dons event is next month, NSXPO is in October. I can only change the oil/fluids so much, look at Dali/SoS so much....
Do I have to resort to Ferrari chat, Roadfly,
6Speedonline, etc... to get some action? =)

Sorry for the rant, maybe its because I'm a newbie and the
weather is so nice!

Have a great weekend.

Jon

Tis the season for getting the cars ready for the track. Several of us, including yours truly, are prepping the cars for the beginning of the track season which starts in two weeks. Weekends are being used for the usual suspension changes, brakes, fluids, tires, etc.

Never fear, the Northeast is very active and there will be plenty of opportunities now that Spring apparently has finally arrived.

Keep following www.nsxuppereast.com for formal events and make sure you have given your email address to Rich H. and Peter Mills to be including in mass mailings of event info.

p.s. and in case you haven't already done so, don't forget to send in your membership application for the NSXCA

Since NSX community is much smaller than say Bimmer, Porsche, or even Ferrari community (the car itself is already rare and owners are scattered all over New England), it's very difficult to organize a "big" meet under a short notice.

For instance, there are thousands of Porsche or Bimmer owners in NY, but there are only handful NSX owners in NY.

Nevertheless, when the communitiy is informed of an event far in advance (say in 2-3 weeks advance), the turnout is usually excellent.

I would say that any event with more than 5 NSXs is a great turnout, knowing how rare NSXs are.

I know that this does not compare to 10+ turnouts in other clubs "every week". However, the quality of the community, events, and owners is simply superior. You will instantly fall in love with the community in the future events (either River Run, Lime Rock, NH Event, NSXPO and etc.)
:)

Having said that, I have to make myself spend less time at work, drive down to NY, and check out your car!!!!! :D

yeah... yeah... yeah.... excuses, excuses... lol =)

some of my "surprise stuff" came in today.
very excited... at least that will keep me busy this
weekend!

Ease up:

Taxes, Washing Decks / Patio, Deck Furniture, Fertilizing Lawns, Painting Fences, Clean the Garage... Then maybe, plan some car events and play with the car.

Go drive your car. Have a great time. There is a whole season ahead of us.

Again welcome,
Rich

NYC01-

Sounds like someone's got Summeritis. It's an unfortunate disease that is quite nagging and problematic. Just give it a few weeks for everyone to prep the cars, clean out the garage, check the car vitals and such. Have a little patience, it will come soon enough.

Conor

River Run

TigerNSX said:
However, the quality of the community, events, and owners is simply superior. You will instantly fall in love with the community in the future events (either River Run, Lime Rock, NH Event, NSXPO and etc.)

Info on the May 22 River Run is over here...

Back