What the other meets look like (Hummer)

In addition to the NSX meets I try to make each month, and other NSX related activities, there was also a fun Hummer get together this weekend. Decidedly off-topic, but a lot of fun all the same, here are a few pics from the weekend.

Before we hit the trails

hummer030.jpg

A sizable hill getting up to the quarry

hummer044.jpg

Heading back down the hill

hummer047.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures from HummerPO 2003? :D

You got more Hummers in one place than the military. Any Hummers there with .50cal machine guns mounted on the roof? Could be useful for "cutting a path" :p

NeoNSX said:
Pictures from HummerPO 2003? :D

You got more Hummers in one place than the military. Any Hummers there with .50cal machine guns mounted on the roof? Could be useful for "cutting a path" :p

I actually went out to the dealership and drove one today.I liked it a lot.
Go ahead NEO lets see what the modified version will be for MYHUMMER:D

LOL ... is that a subtle hint Bill??? :D

Maybe next week once i complete the projects i'm currently meant to be finishing... :(

<B>Latest poll: How many chicks do you think MYNSX can fit in a Hummer? :p

now let's see

NeoNSX said:
LOL ... is that a subtle hint Bill??? :D

Maybe next week once i complete the projects i'm currently meant to be finishing... :(

<B>Latest poll: How many chicks do you think MYNSX can fit in a Hummer? :p

If my memory serves me well, I think Bill could fit 4 beautiful woman in the NSX (7 ugly ones), therfore, with 3 passenger seats, the small storage area, large console area, available cup holders, glove box, etc, he should be able to fit 18 beautiful women in the Hummer, or 25 ugly ones. This might rival the Single Samuri thread for postings, if Bill starts posting pictures!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ROFL...ROFL... great one Jonathan!!!
one two minor problems:
1) where's the chick?
2) the wing is seriously undersized.... lol... ;)

that roof scoop is HUGE... perfect for Bill though... it suck down an 767 in midflight! :D

Back