What Mods to do b4 bbsc ?

Im looking to purchase the bbsc b4 the end of next year and i want to know if there is anything that i should do to my car in preperation for this.... i/h/e ??

First, would look carefully at what intake mods you do, to make sure that whatever you do would still be compatible with the BBSC.

With headers and exhaust, I believe that those would both be good mods to make with the BBSC. I have also heard that the system is easier to tune if you are running the cat bypass pipes as well, but that is another decision.

Depending on the age and condition of your current clutch, you may consider upgrading to a high performance unit that will be better suited to handle the extra power you'll be making with the BBSC.

My car is bone stock with a rm racing clutch that was installed alittle over a yr ago....im thinking about going with the comp tech headers and tubi exhaust .

I have the Tubi exhaust, and am going to install the CT headers and Taitec bypass pipes just as soon as they come in, after I get them coated.

Do all of your maintenance first. Clutch, 3 Amigos, etc.. Having to do those after the BBSC installation is almost double time.

Do your suspension and brake upgrades now. Fronts at the very least. You will also benifit from header and exhaust mods but I think Mark offers a deal if you do the headers at the same time so talk to him on that one, start saving those extra $ :-)

So you are saying that having the BBSC will increase the amount of time required to do a clutch job?
If so can any Acura dealership still be able to do it or will MB have to?

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Interesting, Ive got the Gruppe M (which everyone knows isn't exactly stealth) and I was not charged more for any maintenance on my vehicle since its been installed.

That includes headers, straight pipes, valve adjustment, spark plug replacement, several oil changes, sway bars, and a few other minor things that are reaching their age limits.

No higher maintenance was charged to me... who is charging more?

-BZ

Another BBSC owner just had his clutch replaced and was charged additional time because the SC had to be removed and remounted. The blower mount specifically is attached to the tranny case.. or something like that..

Back