What is wrong with this picture?

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Help! A friend sent this to me and for the life of me I can't figure out what is wrong with the stupid picture. He said it's supposed to take less than 5 minutes for most people to figure it out, so I feel like an idiot. There are some audio clues but they are pretty quiet so turn up the volume on your speakers.
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/leng/whatswrong.swf

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 03 March 2002).]

Cute Lud
smile.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

There are no shades on the window.The plant on the dresser indicates it has been recently moved (by its direction of growth) its growing towards a non-light source.
Oh yea,and there a f#$@$n phycopath that screamed at me and scared the sh#t out of me.
You definatly got me.... Good one!

------------------

Hey,I just asked my fiance' to look closely,be very focused and you only have 1 minute so concentrate.
She jumped back about 10 feet and knocked over her morning coffee....It was great!!!

------------------

I jumped right out of my seat with my wife wondering what the heck happened! I completely fell for it.

Well done.

------------------
'95 Green NSX-T

I am contacting my lawyer for 3rd degree coffee burn that I purchased from McDonald and spilled over my privates because of deliberately deceitful enticement under a disguise of soliciting good Samaratin help yet with no warnings whatsover .......... while we are at it, I think I am also having some chest pains from the sudden shock and my ear drums are vibrating, I may have had some hearing loss too .......... LOLL!

Good one Lud!

Damn that was a good one!
biggrin.gif

haha!

how can I save that to my hard drive?(I saved it but can't open it on my computer)

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

[This message has been edited by Veleno (edited 02 March 2002).]

Richard,

To view the file locally on your computer (Windows), open a browser (IE), and drag the file onto the browser window.

This file requires a browser plug-in application (Flash) to view.

Hope this helps.

Back