what is the outlook on the NSX as a "collector car"

has the NSX taken its full hit on depreciation yet, and will it be a foreseeable(dont know if that is a word,lol) collector car in 5-10 years?

Early coupes have stopped depreciating other than for inflation and mileage.

Later cars are still depreciating, but slowing down as they get older.

With approx. 9000 examples in the US, you are not going to see huge numbers down the road.

I expect the value of the NSX to stay relatively stable for quite a while.

YMMV.

just give it time. Look at the SUPRA TURBO's and other misc. Japanese exotics...

Fastrunner said:
It better be "good", b/c i just bought another one to put in my garage. I now have 2 :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS! :biggrin:

I certainly understand your passion... In fact if I had the money ... I would.... Oh bugger it! I don't have the money but I'll get 2 anyways :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

As Soichiro Honda Quotes.... "One's life can be measured by the number of times your soul has been deeply stirred"

brahtw8 said:
Early coupes have stopped depreciating other than for inflation and mileage.

Later cars are still depreciating, but slowing down as they get older.

With approx. 9000 examples in the US, you are not going to see huge numbers down the road.

I expect the value of the NSX to stay relatively stable for quite a while.

YMMV.

Of those approx. 9,000 it seems to me that a good percentage have been modified ( bolt on modifications that can easily be undone may actually account for many of these cars however ), which makes the number of unmolested cars even smaller - I think the future for the low mile totally original car is bright.

Last edited:
tucsonsx said:
Of those approx. 9,000 it seems to me that a good percentage have been modified ( bolt on modifications that can easily be undone may actually account for many of these cars however ), which makes the number of unmolested cars even smaller - I think the future for the low mile totally original car is bright.

I agree it took me well over a year to find the one I bought.

Back