What is the nicest thing...

that your significant other has done for you? Other than having your child(if applicable).

Here is mine.

I have been looking for quite a while into getting a new car for the wife so we can get rid of her Mustang. I had been shopping for a Accord or maybe TSX but hadn't come to a decision on either one yet. I then ran across a really good price on an old beater Integra that I couldn't pass up. Needless to say I bought it and now she prefers to drive it over her Mustang. I was shocked to hear that but wasn't going to complain. Now the Mustang is just sitting in the driveway.
I still wanted to get rid of it but wasn't in a hurry to do so because I didn't want to have payments on the NSX and another car.
Then she drops a bombshell on me. She would start making the payments on the NSX and I could trade the Mustang in on whatever car I wanted !!!!:eek: :D I had to do a double take on that. Sure enough, she said that I deserve a new car this time since she was the one always getting one. YIPPEEEE!!!
So I think a new TL will be in the driveway very soon.
I just thought that was one of the sweetest and nicest things she has ever done for me. Gee, I love that girl. :D

Back