What is it worth?

Probably about $20K if it hasn't been in any accidents. The automatics aren't as popular so they don't fetch as much.

If you are looking for a good deal on a high mileage car - and believe me these cars will go a super long way so the 170k miles is not a big deal- this is a pretty good one to try and get real cheap.

Have you called the guy? It's had a lot done to it - the damage was minor - the paint work although not original is not bad and it looks like it had a decent install of new panel and door - the interior is in need of new seat covers - and a local upholstery shop is a good place to start for repairs to the side bolsters.

I'd call him and see if you can make a deal. I'd try and get it for less than 20. The car is at 13k right now - someone is looking to steal the car. That someone could be YOU and not the low ball dude that is working it - some reseller you can be almost assured. If the guy that has a bid in gets it for around his bid price - he could easily make 3 to 5k on it. I'd try and negotiate the deal if you have limited funds. Wouldn't be number one on my list but for some this could be just the ticket to get into a decent car that has had a some of the necessary maintenance done.

The only thing I noticed that hasn't been addressed in the ad is the clutch. I'd surely want to know what kind of records the guy has - quiz him on that. Get a ppi done - would be the best 150 bucks you'll spend. Otherwise for a low budget entry - I've surely seen worse deals. Be prepared though - you better have 5k on top of whatever you pay for the car to take care of anything that could pop up.

But all in all - it ain't bad for below 20k!!!! Not bad at all. If you could get this for 15k - you'd be doing just fine! NO - you'd be doing great I think. All that without knowing details from the PPI - pre purchase inspection by a reputable Acura dealer or really good independant. Get in touch with the folks that maintained it. Check in on it - lots more you can find out about this car from the owner and previous service tech - then get back to us.

There is nothing wrong with getting into an NSX for below 20k - let me tell you. You could come out smelling like a rose on this. Act fast though. Not much time left - find out if there is a reserve. Good luck.

The clutch has not been addressed because its an automatic :smile:. Had a PPI done, at an Acura dealer, they said it needed and oil pan gasket and a transmission mount otherwise the car was sound for its age and mileage.

Sorry bout that - of course it's an automatic. So what do you think - what will the owner take? Do you want an automatic?

Back