What is in your car CD player right now?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum! :)

I was just curious, what do you listen to in your car? What CD do you have in your CD player right now? Or tape? Or do you just like listening to the sound of the engine?

2Pac ...... what can I say, I'm ghetto! :D j/k I listen to mix of things such as R&B, Hip Hop, some rap, some techno/dance, and alternative music. I also enjoy some of the popular 80's music. But you asked what was in my CD player right now: 2Pac it is!
Regards
Z

Last edited:
Mostly some compilation disks of Freestyle and Electro-Phunk music that I listened to back in my H.S. and college days in the 80s. (I'd rather not reveal their names. I don't want to embarass myself. ;) )

BTW, this is a strange thread to start for your first post.

-Randy

I have a compilation CD of 80's alternative rock in my truck. In my NSX, I usually listen to the engine, and the oohs and ahhs of passersby... the radio is just background ambiance. :D

-Linkin Park (the latest album)
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers (the latest album)
-Jack Johnson (latest album)
-3 burned CD's of a mixture of dance/eletronica/R&B/metal/alternative/and some rap.

During the recent NSX Prime Canyon Drive, I had the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack on there... I even broadcasted some of the songs on our club radios. Randy, you know you loved it... and YES! It's my little girl's CD!!!

FuryNSX said:

BTW, this is a strange thread to start for your first post.

-Randy

I know this is a strange thread to post first. I love ALL types of Music and I wanted to know what the NSX community was really into.

NSX Angel