What is a Zanardi with 26k miles worth?

• Thread starter Thread starter NSXor993
  • Start date Start date
N

NSXor993

Since so few Zanardis were made, how are they valued? I haven't found data for them. Number 14 in Austin has 26,000 miles (on lease), a clean CarFax and is said to be very original and very clean. Number 42 with an accident history sold for ~ $53,000. Number 41 in full Comtech drag with also an accident history went for something "more than" $58,000 which was the eBay minimum. Number 14 hasn't been in an accident. Any thoughts?

------------------
Future NSX Driver

My impression is that a clean, well-maintained, close-to-stock, excellent condition Zanardi with average miles (15-20K) would sell for somewhere in the mid to upper fifties (say $54-58K). It's a general impression based on what I've heard and seen lately.

26K is definitely above-average mileage and would tend to place it at the low end of that range, perhaps $53-55K.

These estimates could be off by a grand or two but that's what I would be expecting to see if I were buying or selling one.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 01 March 2003).]

It would appear that your estimates are about what I see for stock 1999 NSX-Ts - therefore, little or no premium for the Zanardi limited production model.

nsxtasy: I appreciate all the time and excellent advice/comments which you contribute to these boards. What a great website for NSX enthusiasts! Bill

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Back