What is a good offer?

31995 for the buy it now seems fair if the car is as advertised. All the servicing is stated to be up to date so the only ding in the value would be the repaint and making sure it was not painted due to an accident. However, assuming that the paint was done well and more importantly that yellow is the color you want it sounds like a straight car. Personally, I think that for non-salvage, reasonable mileage 91-93 cars they have bottomed out in the $25-35k range and won’t slip much further. But in the interest of suggesting an offer think 28-30

Just curious about opinions on this car I was thinking about test driving..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...213853275QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110213853275

I've seen the car in person. Wet Works did an amazing paint job. Car was actually sold to someone up North, but I think financing fell through. Has a few minor knick-knacks here and there, but nothing I be too worried about. PM me if you want additional photos.

Btw, the seller (Jimmy) is a real stand up guy.

Good luck.

All the servicing is stated to be up to date so the only ding in the value would be the repaint and making sure it was not painted due to an accident.

The paint not being an option in USA is the gona make the car difficult to sell IMO.

IMO, it would look better if they didn't paint the door handles yellow...but it looks like a nice car to me.
I paid $32k for my '91. Up to date service and 42k miles.

Back