What is a fair value for a 04 NSX?

I'm looking at purchasing a 2004 NSX, it's a manual. I believe it's got around 10k on it. It's yellow, with a yellow interior. It seems to be a really pampered car. What do you guys think it's worth? What else do you guys need to know to give me a more accurate answer? Thanks!

Is it stock or does it have any after market modifications?

Most 2004 cars with 11k miles haven't had or need any major services. The fluids may need to be changed depending on the climate.

The most accurate way of determining how much is "too much" is too scour the internet as much as possible to figure out a ball park. I realize there aren't a huge number to choose from, but purely speculating from browsing for sale ads I'd say in the high 60's to low 70's, which you probably already knew.

I'd say closer to 65 than 62. Maybe even a bit higher... that milage is really low.

Josher, I am not trying to butt in on the car you are looking at. But if for some reason your current deal falls through and you still want Y/Y, let me know. I am going to sell my 04. It too is Yellow/Yellow I have about 10,300 mile on it. It is very, very, very clean. If your deal falls through let me know.

Terry

Back