• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What have you been offered for your NSX?

I traded an old-ish laptop to a prime member for my first ride (which ended up also being my first drive!)

Traffic jam at Dame's Point Bridge today - guy in a Malibu gave me the "roll down window" sign. Asked if he could buy my car! I told him I'd only had it two weeks! "He said "Damn, damn, damn!" - with a smile! :)

FX

My neighbor down the street has first rights when I sell. He's offered to pay what I have invested in the car which is what he paid for my last car, btw. I'm stockpiling receipts.

Not the first time a neighbor had a standing offer on my ride and backed it up. I sold my fully restored (10pt) 1955 Porsche Speedster to a different neighbor many years ago.

My neighbor down the street has first rights when I sell. He's offered to pay what I have invested in the car which is what he paid for my last car, btw. I'm stockpiling receipts.

Not the first time a neighbor had a standing offer on my ride and backed it up. I sold my fully restored (10pt) 1955 Porsche Speedster to a different neighbor many years ago.

I want to move into your neighborhood. :)

A few years ago I was offered $40,000 for my 1994 Grand Prix White NSX. While this may seem like no big deal, at the time it had well over 150,000 miles on it, so this was WAY above the actual market value according to the books. Over the past couple of years I have had a couple of serious offers in the $35,000 range simply because people cannot believe my car is as clean as it is for having the 183,700 miles and climbing that it now has, and the interested parties wanted Grand Prix White coupes with a well documented maintenance history, which mine has. Goes to show you that if you take better than average care of a car, you will get better than average money if you ever want to sell it. The problem for those guys was that I in no way wanted to sell my car. The money offered was insignificant when compared with the time, effort, and attachment, that I have with this car. :smile:

Yesterday I was driving in the NSX and had a gentleman in a Mercedes SL500 ask me at a stoplight if I would sell him my car. I politely declined, but it was a nice feeling.

Originally Posted by SaleenS7Rs
Lots of sex.

I need to move to where you are :wink:

-

You do realize that the NSX is a total dude magnet so there is a very high probability that the "lots of sex" offer is likely to come from a member of the male population.

Someone did offer to have sex with my car... told them "she's a virgin"

Back