What do you think??

Those seats are awful. Pray that they are just those cheesy decals and not real stitching.

Since the rear has been painted, who knows what kind of other paint work has been done.

I would get records and a VIN. Don't forget to get a PPI.

seats very bad also lip missing, plus it has 115k but for that price is ok.i think:biggrin:

Expect some "issues." You will prob wind up paying consistently for repair/replace this or that in the first 2-3 years. It has potential as long as you don't mind hemorrhaging cash to keep it in shape. Seats are not so good IMHO. As well as the wheels. I would wait and spend a little more money and be somewhat worry free with another NSX. My opinion only.

*This pix is so funny!
7xJbTw0qMJvNdb2Qk5kSVqfxvPYJ.jpg

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:wink:

Front, rear bumper cover repaint, interior sun damage, cheezy rear exhaust tips probably on original muffler, rear tail lights looks like water damage wheels not the best of choice, $5 spray can brake paint. It probably needs 3-5k maintance to bring it back to normality, worth 20k lol.

Ya offer him 20k lol. That car is in horrible condition as far as nsx's go.

Thanks guys... LOL... Nothing can get past this group huh? I wouldn't notice the repainted bumper had you guys not pointed it out...

I think I'd actually skip on it even if it was 15K. The closer I looked and the more I thought about it, I think I'll stick to 35K and get a decent one and be worry free. 23K for a 1994 is just too cheap and it raises doubts.

What about the seats though, they look stock except for the head rest? Is the whole seat actually swapped out?

What about the seats though, they look stock except for the head rest? Is the whole seat actually swapped out?

Seats look factory but with embroidery done. You can always get new seat covers from Leatherseats.com for around $600+ not including installation. The rims are Foose speedsters, a little too blingy for my taste. If the car is in good mechanical condition with up to date maintenance and the repaint reasons are not for a serious accident with frame damage then I would say its a fair price.

How do you know the rear bumper has been painted? The rear lower valence looks like it is because its matched red, but how do you know the bumper is?

Good point....never ASSuMe.. :)

Some people like to match the bottom rear to the car color instead of black.

I am not so quick to rule it out. It would be best if you are actually a serious buyer to actually go check out the car rather that lazily rushing to judgement ona couple of low-res photographs. If he is asking $23k and the car is in decent shape, save for the questionable image inhancements, then offering the guy $21k may yield you a pretty nice car. You could easily sell off the wheels, or probably trade someone for a different set. The front lip is all of about $120 to replace if you want, but other than that the car might be solid. At least do your due diligence if you are really in the market for a car. A 1994 NSX for that little may be a steal since everyone else is just ruling it out from the photographs and their personal tastes.

saw this car in person, guy seems really shady on the phone
tried to look at the car multiple times, says "oh i totally forgot about you".
car has a Louisiana plate on it, yet he says he's owned the car for a long time... Listed on craigslist and autotrader as excellent condition, yet he tells me it has a 13 inch crack in the windshield. stock clutch at 115k...

the bumper seemed like a totally different color red in person, however it was in a parking lot at night.

don't want to see anyone get screwed on this

Back