What do you think it is worth?

91 black on black 48k miles, clutch new, tb and wp done, nice shape a couple of door dings only? 2 owner car local here in Philly area?

I paid $36,000 for my 1991 with about 10,000 original miles. It is not in snap ring range but it cost me an additional $2,300. to have the timing belt, water pump, and 60K service done. So it cost me about $38,300.
It is red and was in original excellent condition when I bought it in 2005.
Tax, license, and shipping were on top of that of course.

Hope this helps.

I paid $36,000 for my 1991 with about 10,000 original miles. It is not in snap ring range but it cost me an additional $2,300. to have the timing belt, water pump, and 60K service done. So it cost me about $38,300.
It is red and was in original excellent condition when I bought it in 2005.
Tax, license, and shipping were on top of that of course.

Hope this helps.

that was back in 05, i would suggest checking out the

"NSX for Sale" category and averaging your price off that.

no more then $28K in todays market...

How can someone say that without seeing the car? The description of the OP sounds like an extremely pampered and well maintined vehicle. $28K? Please pass along what you're smoking.:biggrin:

How can someone say that without seeing the car? The description of the OP sounds like an extremely pampered and well maintined vehicle. $28K? Please pass along what you're smoking.:biggrin:

I think he's smoking some reality. I'd say 30k.

Whatever someone is willing to pay. :biggrin: Guessing around $29-30K with the maintenance being up to date.

30 sounds about right to me when they are under 30 normally they have like 60 to 80,000 miles on them but once and a while you do find them with less miles but thats probably cuz they arent in really good shape or have all the maintenance done..... good luck boss:cool:

I think people put too much stock in mileage when it comes to the NSX, and Hondas in general. The things that start aging and falling apart on Hondas are the interior components and some minor mechanical things, assuming the proper maintenance was kept up, and that doesn't have much to do with actual miles as much as actual age.

I'd rather buy a '96 with 100k miles than a '91 with 20k, because I know that the age of the car is more determinant of how good the quality is.

Hondas are made to be driven, not sitting in a garage...even the best street Honda ever made.

I found my '95 with 102k miles at a dealer in Orange County for $25k. I think that's an absolute steal, since I've seen lots of '91 weekend cars with 50kish miles going for low-mid 30's.

Well what about a 92 red on black with 278,000 km not miles in Canada? What would you pay for that. Now this car has a bit of damage on it from a tree branch falling on the car ( going from the left front fender across the hood and the right side headlamp ) it was well driven, and a daily driver you can tell by the leather on the steering wheel peeling off from where his hands where.

are you serious??? dude, wake up and smell the economy...it's not 2005 anymore, check out autotrader and see what clean NA2's are asking and how long most of the cars on there are sitting...it's a buyers market and $28K is about what someone could expect in this economy....sorry to break your heart, but your NSX, home, 401K, etc. is not worth as much as it was last year...

are you serious??? dude, wake up and smell the economy...it's not 2005 anymore, check out autotrader and see what clean NA2's are asking and how long most of the cars on there are sitting...it's a buyers market and $28K is about what someone could expect in this economy....sorry to break your heart, but your NSX, home, 401K, etc. is not worth as much as it was last year...

id say 30k

That is what I was thinking, I am trading a new challenger R/T base, even up.
My car stickered at 31K, Thanks
Steve still lovin my car? LOL

I would jump on that with both feet.
IMO NSX's have held up VERY well considering.
This time next year the NSX will be worth the same and the Challenger will be $10k less. And you get to drive an NSX in the meantime. ;)
Such a deal.

Back