What do you guys think of this? JH4NA1266PT000568

Re: What do you guys think of this?

Wow :eek: ! $30,000 for a SC NSX with 80k miles.........:eek: :eek:
If i'm still on the market for a NSX, 'buy it now' is my option. :biggrin:

wow. they covered up the back window. sound is so much better than seeing.

what is that red under the intake? they also to appear to have Distance_Runner's throttle cover.

someone rescue that poor car. :wink:

That's insane to have covered the back window! Come on now... That's just stupid. Okay, I'm done. Thanks.

That is the ugliest NSX I've ever seen.

Lol. Yes it needs a lot of TLC, especially the interior :rolleyes: Why would you do that to an NSX? Same with the rims? Different taste for different folks I guess...

But, do you think it is a good deal for the price with the supercharger and the TAITEC widebody?

The automatic gauge cluster makes the mileage seem very suspicious.
I did not notice that. Plus the guy told me he did not have any receipts for any of the "engine work" for the new engine :rolleyes: He said that a friend did it. I don't know about all that. I'm glad you guys noticed that! I would never have seen it!
The carfax report says that in 8/15/02 it had 66k miles on it. No mileage reports after that one.....:confused:

Car has had a total repaint. According to the owner the car was originally black. There is a rear mounted camera, that feeds out the pods display tv acting as a rearview mirror.

Car has had a total repaint. According to the owner the car was originally black. There is a rear mounted camera, that feeds out the pods display tv acting as a rearview mirror.

But is it illegal to cover up the back window?

my god, he butchered that nsx. i get angry just seeing it :mad:

Where are the climate control system controls??

Yeah, me too.

MichaelD, just pass on this car.

Thanks so much for the advice guys. I was not going to buy it, just keeping my options open ;)

After reading the forums, it is def. better to buy a totally stock car rather than a modified one. I have always bought stock cars and do any mods myself. I don't know why I was thinking any different about this one :D

:eek: - Thats just nasty. The interior is FUGLY!!! Based on the pics, I wonder about the quality of the S/C install.

Back